We're open again!
We are very pleased to announce that from 7 May 2020 the Clemens Sels Museum Neuss
and from 9 May 2020 the Feld-Haus – Museum of Popular Imagery will be reopening for you at the usual times.
The following is especially important for a visit to the Clemens Sels Museum Neuss or the Feld-Haus:
- Wearing a mouth-nose-cover is mandatory
- A distance of at least 1.5 metres must be maintained to other persons
- A disinfectant dispenser is available in the entrance area
- The contact details of museum visitors are registered on a voluntary basis
- At the moment, the number of visitors is limited to a maximum
of 50 people in the main house and a maximum of 10 people in the Feld-Haus.
For the reopening of the museum you can look forward to the new flyer, which will help you to find your way around, and free digital audio guides.
Children and adults alike will learn exciting background information on a good 20 works each. Simply scan the QR code with your own smartphone... and off you go!
During your visit you will also get a first impression of the new temporary exhibition "Attention Glass! – Reverse Glass Painting from August Macke until Today".
Especially the work "Lester #4" by Michael Jäger in museum foyer is a real eye-catcher. The exhibition is not yet completely finished.
However, the new temporary exhibition will be on display in its full glory by 23 May 2020.
We look forward to your visit!
Best regards and please stay healthy!
Dr. Uta Husmeier-Schirlitz
Director of the Clemens Sels Museum Neuss